Do YOU want to be part of the LEGO® Discovery Centre Team?
The search is now on for our Creative Crew! The children are in charge at the LEGO® Discovery Centre, and these chosen Creative Crew team members will be selected to be the very first to test and advise the team on how to make a visit to the LEGO Discovery Centre an even more awesome experience. The Creative Crew will also get exclusive behind-the-scenes previews and early access to the LEGO Discovery Centre, plus free access for an entire year. Children must be between the ages of 4 -10 to enter and will need to create their own original LEGO build. The final team will consist of 6 kids and will be led by Merlin Entertainments’ Global Master Model Builder, Alec Posta.
What do you need to do?
- Follow LEGO® Discovery Centre on Facebook or Instagram. The winners will be announced on our social media channels.
- Post a picture of your child with his/her LEGO build and let us know why your child would like to become a Creative Crew member.
- The 6 craziest, most beautiful, funniest and most original builds and entries will be selected by Alec, our Global Master Model Builder and Miriam, our General Manager.
What you need to know:
- The application deadline is Friday 29th of September 2023.
- All entries must be available on Monday 16th of October for a photo opportunity in Hamburg!
Good luck, but above all have fun building.
Please fill in all fields so that we can process your application.